This page will feature common supplies we take on all our mission trips if you or a group you belong to would like to collect supplies for us. As you can see on our donor page the outpouring of generosity has just been incredible from a variety of organizations and so appreciated. Our next mission trip will be conducted in January 2014 but you don’t need to wait for the next mission trip to donate supplies. Please ship them to the address of Fr. Yves Francois as noted under “donation process” and he will make sure supplies are shipped to Chantal for use by the nurses who staff the clinic year round.
High Priority: Protein Bars, Protein Powder that can be mixed with water, Electrolyte tabs for mixing in water.
Over the Counter Medications:
- Ibuprofen (Advil) – in adult and children’s dosages
- Acetamenophen (Tylenol) – in adult and children’s dosages
- Antacids (Pills please not liquid – it weighs too much in our luggage!)
- Vaginal antifungal treatments (nystatin, monistat, ketoconazole and terconazole)
- Topical creams (tolnaftate, tinactin cream, ketoconazole creams)
- Silk tape
- Gauze sponges (small and large)
- Disinfectant wipes
- Antibacterial hand cleanser
For a full list of items we stock at the clinic please go to the Team Preparations tab.